RE: EDP sync issues

Thought I'd update you all in case anyone references this in the future:

On sequence I'd been playing around with realign didn't get me back in sync
(Mute-Multiply). I thought that SURELY this isn't the normal behavior of
this
box, if so how could so many love it so much?!

So, I tried one of the factory sequences on my PX7 and it seems to be
locked
like ugly on an ape. The sequence I'd done I'd create in Nuendo and
downloaded it into the PX7. So, I guess I need ot upload a factory sequence
and figure out what control or note is being sent to give me the right sync
with the pattern.

Thanks for the help on this.

Paul