RE: Yamaha Magic Stomp

--- Don Makoviney <don.makoviney@asg.com> wrote:
> I remember now. . . . .the effects editing - even at the demo at the
>store -
> was very tricky. Also, there was no tap tempo - important factor for me.

That seems odd to me, since it's based on their other "Stomp" series
processors,
which all had tap tempo.

The editing was all very easy on the old ones with dedicated knobs, but I
guess
the Magic doesn't have those, just some "soft knobs". But looking over
their
propoganda about it, it would appear that they intend for you to use your
computer to do your program editing...

Bummer that it doesn't have midi control, that'd make it easier to use
live by
adding a foot controller.

Greg