Re: Availability of Echoplex, will it ever come?

 go to Audiomulch.com
Overdub to your heart's content, fire loops, split your audio up , break it
down, control it via midi, sequence your actions - go for it my friend
Feed your sounds back to infinity.......... and beyond!

Gareth - god it's cold here...