Re: Availability of Echoplex, will it ever come?

cool per,
i live in pennsylvania in the usa.  not too much going on where i live,
musically speaking..but i keep things interesting in my studio.
hopefully i'll be able to go to europe soon for some shows.  one of the
labels i record for , retinascan.de, might hold a label showcase in
germany...very cool, as i used to live in stuttgart back in 1990! =)
thanks, and please check back to astromass.com for current updates!
thanks, todd