RE: RC 20 or Boomerang

Danny Miller wondered
<snip> not sure if the RC 20 will give me the freedom to experiment and
create "spontaneous and evolving" loop based music like the Boomerang.

---->  I just acquired the RC-20 and while I like it, the limitations
prevent "evolution".  I think the Boomerang is more what you need (altho I
have not ever had the pleasure of operating one).  BTW, Danny stated in his
question that he had already acquired the Boss DD-20 Giga Delay.
At right around $400 street, I don't know what can compete with the
Boomerang--after all, it has lots of sample time, allows feedback control
and has a dynamite interface.  Let's hear from some Boomerang owners (come
on nemo)--is it a cool improv tool (heck, let's hear from John Scofield!)?
Gary