Re: RC 20 or Boomerang

I have a Boss RC20 and I used to have one of the earlier versions of the
Boomerang.

I think there is more freedom with the Boomerang. The button layout and
roller volume control are friendly, and reverse and speed can be easily
controlled.

The RC20's best feature is that it can store loops. The sound is clean. I
think that in stacking layers the Boss is a bit brighter, the Rang softens
them a
bit.

The Rang noise can be controlled by the trim knob and at worst you could
use
a denoise box, I think the Behringer is in the $70 range if memory serves,
or
denoise later using software.

I vote for the Boomerang.

regards