Re: Midi control for EDP

On 04-03-06 11.36,  "Andreas Willers" <A.Willers@t-online.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> sorry, another midi control question by stupid me. I want to stick to my
> EFC-7 footpedal with the EDP for the functions I need to do by foot (like
> record, multiply, overdub and insert) and use some kind of a table top
>midi
> device (like a small keyboard) to acces the parameters like half speed,
> reverse, quantize etc.  What would be the requirements for such a
> programmable device -> cc? note on/off? would maybe knobs do instead of
> buttons?

Hi Andreas,

Midi note on/off is my choice for the EDP. Any small  midi keyboard would
do. You could mark out the keys for the assigned EDP function ("HalfSpeed",
"Revers" etc). It's a good idea to get a mini keyboard that can also send
midi program change. By this you can change pre-set in your EDP.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
--
www.boysen.se