Re: need a digital delay that meets ridiculous requirements

>Korg also made an SDD-3000 (stereo)
>http://www.korg.co.jp/SoundMakeup/Museum/Product/img_22/product.png

I have an SDD-3000, and it's wonderful. But it does not have MIDI,
and it has only 9 presets. But as far as sound goes, many still
consider it a kind of 'holy grail' piece.

>The newer KORG DL8000 also features modulated delays and tries to update
>the
>SDD line. It might be just the ticket for you.

I'd be curious to hear how it compares to the SDD 3000 sound wise.
But it's probably a good option if it can do all the other things he
needed a delay to do.

Jeff