Yamaha UD-Stomp vs. Magic Stomp

Slightly OT, but not completely...

I was wondering if anybody has had a chance to do an A/B comparison
between
Yamaha's UD-Stomp uber-delay, and their new Magic Stomp pedal (which is
supposed to incorporate the functions of both the UD- & DG-Stomp's into a
smaller form factor, as well as some 'vintage' SPX-90 algorithms).  What
are your thoughts, particularly regarding the sound quality?

Alternately, I know several people here picked up the UD-Stomp's when they
were being blown out a while back.  What are your impressions with the
pedal now that you've been able to kick it around for a couple of months?

I can still find a UD-Stomp or two around (albeit not at the blowout
prices. argh!), and I'm trying to make up my mind whether to stick with
the
older model or go for the new Magic Stomp.

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil