Re: Black oberheim dates????

>--- "David J. Grossman" <dave@unpronounceable.com>
>wrote:
>>  Black oberheim dates????Musician's Friend still says
>>  May 5th. I'd imagine that they got that date from
>  > Gibson but who knows if it's still accurate.

Andy answered:
>Unfortunately, the 350 Blackfaces are still in our factory. No news
>from Gibson about payment for them, sorry.

Paolo reasoned:
>I saw that too.  But then I also saw that the software
>that drives the EDP is being ported to the Sound Art
>Chameleon.

be aware that the Chameleon has the following disadvantages:
- no multiple loops (since total loop time is only 20 sec stereo)
- no brother sync (no hardware available)
- less practical display
- only MIDI pedal

the big advantages are
- stereo
- you can use the Chamy as synth, multieffect...

>I've decided I want to adapt the Turntablist Guitar
>concept to my viola, which means I need an EDP or
>something else that will offer the same functionality
>(e.g. a Chameleon running Loop IV software).  I'm in
>wait-and-see mode now because I don't know what's
>going to happen first - EDP being in stock again or
>the Loop IV-Chameleon port being released.

I wanted them to sell the real EDPs first.
But its not just that they dont attend their clients,
not only they dont pay for the units they ordered and wait in the factory
but they did not pay yet for the 200 they sold over a year ago!
they heavily disrespect us developers and manufacturers and breach
contract over and over and over and over... the most childish way:
"no, dont go to court, we pay next week!" and then they dont...
silence again... again the EDP changes department... again they fire
the only responsible and competent employee...

well, the Chamy soft is not ready yet.
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org