Re: preset copy from edp to edp

oh, Kim wrote that manual :-)

actually that part we are talking about is Sysex, so its Eric who wrote
that

then again, I think I added the preset sysex part later, with Erics
telefone help :-)

I could not find it either
and had to look it up in the dusty code. What a shame!

in the Sample Dump User Guide its definitally wrong, I forgot to update
there:
on the "Button commands in Upload-mode" page:
under Insert:
it should not say "reserved" but "send actual local parameters"
under Mute:
it should not say "reserved" but "send all parameters"

in other words:
go to MIDI/Upload,
press INSERT and all your presets and the global parameters will be
transfered to the brother EDP or
press MUTE and the Preset which is loaded is transfered to your brother EDP
(probably replacing its loaded preset (0) so you can select where to save
it)

Its quite a usefull feature for users with two EDPs!
and it probably also works to transfer presets to the computer, somehow.
tell it everyone!

sorry for that!
Matthias

--