Re: The Echoplex Analysis Pages...

Hi Neil,

Neil Goldstein wrote:

> For people who've 'studied' your last rev of the pages (and are lost
> down the rabbit holes such studies inspire to traverse), could you give
> some idea of What's New?

- Added a new section with track-by-track annotations for my most recent
CD, and a (hopefully) more appealing layout,

- Consolidated two previous sections (from 2001-2002) down to one, and
weeded out most of the free downloads to a handfull of the ones that
hold up the best at this point,

- Edited a lot of the text to try and make it more concise and useful,

- Removed the (pseudo?) intellectual essays for the time being.  I may
replace them with a FAQ (or, knowing me, even more meandering
commentary) at some point...

Basically trying to get the section (and my web site as a whole)
fine-tuned, dynamic, and streamlined...

Hope you enjoy,

--Andre LaFosse
The Echoplex Analysis Pages: