Re: ALL YOU LOOP NEWBIES GET YOUR BUNS TO LOOPSTOCK

In the traditional spirit of publicly putting Andre on the spot regarding
Loopstock:

Andre, are you going to grace us with your presence this year?  I've heard
that you have a brilliant new album out, and are getting some really good
press.  Your appearance at Loopstock 2004, the festival which you named,
would be just wonderful.  Maybe we could even roll out the EDP tutorial
video?  That thing has been like a 50-Gigabyte albatross hanging around
the
neck of my hard drives, denying me any chance at creative liberation, and
it would be great to finally get it out to its anxious audience. ;)

Love,

-Hans