RE: EDP Input knob possessed

>OK, now what? Is it a pot replacement problem, or a board replacement? Or
>just resoldering?

just pot replacement.
if you unscrew the front and take off the knobs (just pushing) you
probably can feel whether the input knobs axis is a little looser
than the others.
if this is not the case, the problem may not be that it broke, but
may be the pot anyway.
Might be interesting to verify with a ohm-meter: measure the total
resistance of it, while moving it...

if you are not familiar with a soldering iron and multilayer PCB, and
willing to do the fix yourself, we better stop this discussion,
because a rep knows what I am saying here...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org