Re: problem edp- next- copy sound

Do you have/or know anyone who you can borrow from, a Midi controller or
another EDP footswitch, if you are having popping noises, it is usually
due
to bad earthing/grounding /bad switches and so on. it would be useful to
test your unit with a different board to see if it still happens (in fact
have you tried just using the front panel in a test)

failing that I guess there would be ne harm in recommending the usual
re-seat the chips solution that has cleaned up much of my edps wobbly
beheviour in the part (go careful though)

Phill Wilson

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger