New Looper CD Release: Krispen Hartung - "Places"

Title: New Looper CD Release: Krispen Hartung - "Places"

Hello all –

I recently joined your email list and reviewed many of your personal web pages and sound clips on the Looper's Delight Profile page.  I am completely blown away and in awe by the talent, creativity, and breadth of diversity you guys have to offer to the music industry. Looping is a wonderful vehicle for artistic expression!  That being said, I would like to present my recent contribution to the looper community:

I am very excited to announce the release of "Places," an inevitable consequence of my 24 years of guitar playing, an infatuation with experimental/improvisational music, and a performance & composition background in jazz, avant-garde, and improvisational rock.

"Places" was recorded live in the studio with no overdubbing or multi-tracking.  All songs were spontaneously composed and recorded in one take with the following gear:

- DigiDesign mBox and Pro Tools LE software
- Compaq Presario 2525US notebook
- RNC 1773 Stereo Compressor
- Taylor 310-CE acoustic guitar (recorded direct)
- Boomerang Plus Phrase Sampler
- Ernie Ball Stereo Volume/Pan pedal
- Boss GT-3 Guitar Effect Processor

View supplementary CD notes, sample sound clips, mini videos, and more at my new web site: http://www.krispenhartung.com

On sale at these online locations:

My Website (via PayPal): http://www.krispenhartung.com
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/ (available now…search for "Krispen Hartung")
CD Baby: http://www.cdbaby.com/ (available on May 5)

I would be delighted to respond to any of your questions, or receive your comments, observations, or critiques of my music.

Cheers, and happy looping!

Krispen Hartung
Boise, Idaho
info@krispenhartung.com