Re: Re: Running Two Echoplex Units in Stereo/Synced - Experiences?

0) Which version of the Loop software are you using?
1) You're positive that your brothersync cable is a stereo TRS, and not
a mono patchcord, right?
2) If you use the current slave as the master and vice versa do you
have the same problem?
3) Are you spending long periods of time (several minutes) in overdub
mode?
4) What's the typical length of your loops?
5) How much is a "bit faster"?  A few milliseconds?  A few hundred
milliseconds.