RE: Latest word on Echoplex ship date ...

Title: RE: Latest word on Echoplex ship date ...

I'm sure all you who have recently ordered EDPs from MF have seen this:

" As you may recall from the Item Status on our website or from speaking with us when you placed your order, the  item(s) listed below are not in stock.  Our orders for this gear have been expedited through the manufacturer, and we  are still expecting to ship your products within the timeframe  originally quoted.  If we anticipate an extended delay, we will  contact you again to verify any changes you may wish to make.

We sincerely appreciate your patience in awaiting these  backordered items. Rest assured that Musician's Friend buying  power is working on your behalf to make sure your gear needs get  top priority with manufacturers.  If you have any questions about your order or need further  assistance, please click on the link below to visit our  customer support center where you can view our knowledge  base or submit a question."

Kris