RE: Echoplex Pro Yahoo Group

----->This forum as created by Kim Flint (thanks Kim!) has extraordinarily
flexible limits--
Reasonable folks everywhere can post where they want, but this place
rocks--
How was Loopstock?
Gary

Claude wondered:

> Why would we join this group as Loopers delight fulfills 100% of
> expertise on the EDP already
Dave said:
Because this group is for looping in general and is not specific to the
Echoplex yet the group appears to be dominated by Echoplex-specific
postings.
I personally don't have a problem with that but I'm sure many here would
appreciate not being flooded with posts that are completely irrelevant to
them.

The Yahoo Groups forums are pretty good and allow the posting of files for
people to share. An Echoplex users group seems like a very good idea to me.
We could post Echoplex-related messages there that might not be as relevant
or as welcome here. I'm sure that most Boomerang users could care less when
the Echoplex ships or what combination of MIDI parameters can be used to
this or that. :-)

-