From: Manveru [mailto:manveru@stewardandking.net]On Behalf Of
spaceranger@rpgmax.com
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 9:47 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Re: new EDP features

The Repeater allows you to control the feedback separately for different
tracks in a loop.  It's easy for me, for example, to loop two stereo track
pairs (one pair at a time), keeping one pair 'fixed/locked' while I record
into the other two tracks in overdub mode and sweep the feedback.  You
could
also patch the FX loop I/O (or just O even) into an external FX processor,
assign the tracks that you are recording to the FX loop, and delay your
loops thru the external FX processor (or whatever else you want to do) as
you sweep the feedback, leaving the 'fixed' tracks going straight out to
the
mixer/whatever.