EMUSIC Playlist #372 for May 6, 2003.

Because I had computer problems, not everyone recieved last week's
playlist:
http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2004/040429.html
or the April Monthly Top 20 Report:
http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2004/top20apr.html
These URLs are provided for your convenience.
===

http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2004/040506.html

EMUSIC is an electronic, ambient, and space music show, that airs each
Thursday
at 11:00 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA 93.9 FM in Easton,
PA and Phillipsburg, NJ, 92.9 FM on Service Electric Cable, and
webcasting on
the internet.

                    Show #372                    May 6, 2004

RECAP:
On this show, I started a month-long focus on Demo Sessions Mojave 2003,
the
unedited tracks from the Ricochet Gathering.  The Featured CD at
Midnight was
disc one of the four disc set on Ricochet Dream Records.

The Vinyl Starter was from the EP "Room With A View" by Von Jugel on Ghost
Arcade Records.

Demo Sessions Mojave 2003 -
http://wdiy.org/programs/emusic/playlists/2004/focus04.html#may

PLAYLIST:

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:00 pm
Von Jugel               Macht, geld, und der     Room With A View (Ghost
                          mord                     Arcade)
VA [Andy Pickford]      Binarhythm               Sequences No. 29
Free System Projekt     Departure                Passenger 4 (Quantum)
  and Dweller at the Threshold
Dweller at the          The Full Boundary        Full Boundary Condition
  Threshold               Condition - Part 1       (Quantum)
John Lakveet            Petra Super Petram       Building Sequential Stones
                                                   Volume 1 (Groove)
VA [Alpha Wave          A Quiet Invocation       Ambienism Volume One
  Movement]                                        (Spiralight)

12:00 am
The Mojave Wind         Interstate-15            Demo Sessions (Ricochet
Dream)
The Mojave Wind         Mysterious Sounds at     Demo Sessions (Ricochet
Dream)
                          Nipton
The Mojave Wind         Vegas Headliner          Demo Sessions (Ricochet
Dream)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)
++ = Advance CDR from Artist

NEXT SHOW:
On the next EMUSIC, I'll continue the month-long focus on Demo Sessions -
Mojave 2003 on Ricochet Dream Records.  The Featured CD at Midnight will
be the
second disc of this limited edition 4-CD set.

The Vinyl Starter will be from the LP "Rubycon" by Tangerine Dream on
Virgin
Records.