Play once function with EDP

I would like to set up the play once function like the
one on the DL4 with my EDP, but i dont want it to
retrigger when i press on the button,i want to be able
to press before the loop reaches the end going into
mute after that,and then start it with the same button
again if i wish to.I suppose next loop could do this
but i would have to set up a different pedal to
restart the loop.Got a tip anybody?
thanx
Luis

=====