RE: Boss DD-20

Eric's trick should work great.  The DD-20 comes with 4 memory slots and a
current setup slot. They can be toggled through with the right foot pedal.
 It can be setup to switch between only two of the slots, one being the
current and one a memory slot.  Set the current slot to sound on sound
which has infinite repeats and the other memory slot could be set at 0 to
23 second delay with the feedback set at 100%.  This would allow for two
loops to run and different lengths.  I haven't had the time to test this
completely as I leave all 5 slots open but I will try this later.  I know
when you switch from the current slot to the 1st memory slot the loop
continues but when you switch to the 2cd memory slot the loop stops.
Maybe Eric could answer the question of whether the 1st loop stops after
switching from the memory slot back to the current setup slot.  I really
need to try this as I also have the Rc-20 on my pedal board and with all
three running loops I may come up with some new direction!  Looping always
seems to give me new inspiration!

Love to all!
Weg