Re: asynchronous loops?

> I suppose I could get more than one looping device, and just change the
> routing as I go (a tc 2290 is starting to make sense) and mix all the
> outputs down to stereo - but I was hoping to satisfy my need in a
> single rack space. Oh well.
>
> Thanks for the feedback, everyone.
> Jeff Evans

Jeff., just get two loopers, it's the only way to do it effectively. Even
if
there was a box that did it, you'd be sacrificing other features in order
have that, or you'd be paying through the nose for the unit.

I use two Echoplexes, two MPX-G2s and a Kaoss pad, so have up to 5 unsynced
loops available (rarely use that many). My signal path can be found in the
LD archives, if you're interested. I use a mackie desk to route everything
to the various sources...

steve
www.stevelawson.net