Re: asynchronous loops and the DD-20

Dr. Z ,

Okay, you win. The DD-20 is no Eventide -- though I don't
exactly really remember ever implying that it was. However,
it does (in whatever minimal way) provide 2 potentially
asynchronous delay lines -- yes, without those exact
features you mention. Funny, I must've missed that part
of the thread. I was not aware that they were a requirement
for what was being asked about. Sorry, I was only trying
to help. I'll keep my own council next time . . . heheh.

Best regards,

Ted Killian