Re: completely off topic

: THusken@aol.com asked:
I know many people on this list have large music collections and I was
wondering if anyone has any storage tips.  Right now my 5,000 plus cd
collection sits in very nice shelves but they are placed in the basement.
live in Michigan and the recent storms have caused me to rethink this!
It would be great if there were 'portable' cd shelves.  Maybe something
holding 2-3 rows of 50 cds or so made of plastic....sort of like a very
shallow plastic milk crate.
Any ideas gang?  Sorry for the totally off topic nature of the post but the
thought of my music collection floating in three feet of flood water has
got
me motivated!  Thanks,  -Todd

Case Logic makes some good solutions for this very thing.  I have quite a
number of the TCD 30's, which predictably hold 30 regular-sized CDs with
the
end slots useable for those awful double CD cases.  They're stackable, and
I've had 'em for years without breaking one.
http://www.casedirect.com/product_list.asp?SKW=audio-cassette-cd&UID=2004052404595921&menu=00

Steve Goodman
* EarthLight Productions
* http://www.earthlight.net