Re: asynchronous loops and the DD-20

Ted-
    A thousand thanks for your answers. Now another question, 'tho it's
probably already been stated: If I have a loop (long delay at, say, 100%
feedback) whirring away and I begin a second asynchronous loop, can I
change
the feedback level of the first loop?  Or can I change its output level? Or
is it absolutely frozen in its setting, to be cut off only when I begin a
third loop?
    And just by the way, Dr. Z may note that I too am coming from the
Reich/Oliveros experience and using parallel looping signals. But I don't
have the coin to own the multi-thousand dollar units he mentioned. Methinks
the DD-20 is gonna be my baby, or actually a pair of DD-20s, so that makes
'em twins... or is it quadruplets? Or maybe quadruplets over triplets,
considering the asynchronicity.... :-)
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net