Re: OT: Processing video signals as audio?

Hey, this guy was my video professor in college!

http://www.audiovisualizers.com/toolshak/vidsynth/sherman/sherman.htm

very cool guy.

Video processing via audio gear?  Won't happen.  Many have tried.  One
word: Sync.  Fuck that up and you no longer have video.

However, there are cool software programs out there as well as some
cool hardware that will do interesting stuff.  Try a google of "live
video effects" and check out this:
http://www.vjcentral.com/hardware/show/8205

Mark