Re: Some RC-20 Questions

>I've been trying to work it out so that I can really loop on the fly with the RC-20, but it's a bit--as they say--wack.  I love it for songwriting and sound collage work, though!

    So, maybe the RC-20 isn't the best tool to use for looping an electric bass live?  I want to be doing full compositions, solo jazz stuff, and maybe even some standards.
    I've also been looking at the Boomerang because it looks to be the simplest for playing live.  I've heard mixed things about it's sound though, and having no "undo" feature and only 2 loops could be limiting.
    I've never gotten to try a Jam Man, would it be better for what I'm trying to do?  Or maybe there's something else in that general price range that I don't even know about.  Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    -Jonathan