Re: Looper Purist??

interesting question.  Andre LaFosse might be a looper purist.  His
music is based entirely on loops (I think I can safely say that), and in
addition his tools are deliberately reductionist to gave all attention
to the loops themselves; just guitar, EDP, amp.

http://www.altruistmusic.com

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com