Re: OT: FUZZ

--- "loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> Hey Mark, much as I love the Line6 DL4, the Line6
>distortion/fuzz/overdrive
> emulator was horribly dissapointing!
>
> I thought they would have much more versatitlity in the sample devices
>and,
> more importantly,  really strong effects.

I may disagree with you on this one, Rick. My friend had a DM4 for awhile
and,
while I didn't like ALL the distortions it had, I did like several of
them. I
have yet to meet a multieffect unit of any kind where I actually loved
everything
in it, so I consider a few cool effects a successful box.

I remember a fuzz emulation that I particularly liked, I think it was the
Big
Muff emulation, and a couple of others. There was one with an octave down
pitch
thing that was just huge going into a loop. Made a cool rumble.

All that said...I didn't like it so much that I felt compelled to go buy
one.
Perhaps that's the true test. <grin>

Greg