Re: Andreas Willers US/Can tour

Title: Re: Andreas Willers US/Can tour
June 30 Santa Cruz, Neilšs Church, double bill w. Bill Walker (gtr) w. special appearance by Rick Walker (perc

sweet!.....hey andres, there are a lot of places between NEW YORK  and CALI.....please stop and vist us also.....:).....michael

Hi Michael,

thanks for the invitation. Regretably I already had to pass on a couple of places like Boston, Richmond and LA (CryptonNights, that one with our own Steuart Liebig on bass) for various reasons. But I am looking forward to the next round, doing that big coast-to-coast-sleeping-in-the-car thing ;-)

Kind regards, Andreas