RE: It keeps going and going . . . almost "Aeternally" (as it were).

Y'know Ted, I really have thought of you as kinda being the Sonny Sharrock
(or at very least the Pete Cosey) of looping (I have always loved
Sharrock's
work!  and yours too!)
So I wonder if that makes Mr. Bill the James Blood Ulmer of looping?  Just
kidding....
I think Bill, like yourself, have quite unique and original voices on
their
instruments ( Bill, in fact, is rather chameleon-like in his ability to
shift, merge and collide stylistic and textural/tonal devices in his
work...pretty amazin')

Perhaps we might wanna look at Mr. Nugent as being the Hulk Hogan of
guitar
playing; a single-dimensional, moronic caricature who has parlayed his own
idiocy into a boat-load of money

Max