RE: Preset EDP feedback

Right- it was more of an EDP question than a PMC one...I just have no idea
what the sysex commands to map to the pedals would be, som hex string, I am
guessing. I planned on adding some 'feedback presets' to a bank if I am
using the CC pedal for something else.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com