Re: EH 16 second manual online...

The reissue cannot possibly have the same analog section.  The very reason
these went out of production was apparently the analog input aliasing
filter
chip for the A/D converter.  I'm sure that had quite a bit to do with the
characteristic sound of the device.

At the same time, I'm sure that all kinds of creative people are going to
figure out real quick how to make this thing sing.   They have the
advantage
of not wasting time worrying about how accurately it recreates the sound of
the "old one" and more time to delight in the here and now.  'Course, I
love
getting into the finer points like this as much as any GAS afflicted
musician.

Jon