Re: pedal steels

On 2004-07-09, at 14.58, Alan Kroeger wrote:

> Take a listen the Yes and Steve Howe on Relayer there was some very
> interesting Pedal Steel work on that album.

Do you mean the part where the guitar starts and then vocals join in on
the same melody ("soon oh soon....")?

I've always thought Steve Howe played that part with a telecaster with
bottleneck and volume pedal, because that's what he is using on the
rest of the album. BTW, what an album that is!!! ;-)

All the best

Per Boysen
---
http://www.boysen.se