Re: pedal steels

Just called MF to inquire, and yes "prices can change without notice." Upon asking if that's triggered by web traffic, he "wasn't really sure, but prices do tend to go up and down."

To me, that seems a lot like a clothing store employee waiting for the customer to try on a pair of pants and then increasing the price once they show interest.

If this is in fact true, it's something of which everyone needs to be aware. I'm staying clear of those dirty dogs until I hear otherwise.
Get Optimized,
Rob

Warm blends of downtempo beats that will soothe your your mind...
"an original score to the tragedy of American idealism"
http://www.optimusrob.com