GIG SP*M

Hey,

Going through my Junk folder I found a few messages with the title "gig
spam..." and realized my spam filter caught it.  I bet a lot of people
have a similar experience.  I suggest you might want to title your
emails with the word "announcement" instead of "spam" as they're not
spam anyway.  I imagine if you're announcing a loop show we're
interested.  Just call it a gig announcement and put the name of the
state and city in the header.

Mark