RE: Echoplex questions for beginners

I'm trying to do something with the Echoplex that I can do with  the Fantom S.   With the  Fantom S, you just set your tempo, and the length of your loop, and it starts recording when you play your 1st note, and goes into overdub at the end of the 1st loop .

I assume that this is a  possibility with the latest Echoplex software? Can someone please point me to where it discusses how to do this in the documentation.  Thank you very much!

Tom