Live 4 - AU effects

Hi,
This is probably a question for Per.
I have just downloaded the Ableton Live 4 beta and I am really into the fact that you can now use Audio Unit effects - but is it possible to use the effects of Logic?

To explain - I have been developing a set up to use Logic Pro on my laptop as a live mixer and I'm really into using Tape Delay Fuzz Wah, Auto Filter,Tremolo etc. Unfortunately it seems impossible to get MIDI control over effects in Logic - so I am considering using Live instead - and then load the effects into that and then I'll, hopefully, be able to control their parameters and mute/unmute etc. Is this possible?

If, as I suspect, it is not are there any other third party plug ins that are as good as Logic's?

Cheers,

Dave Sturt