RE: Ash Grunwald (Blues with a Looper) More Steel

Hi Alan!
yeah man i got a hold of an old Magnatone troubadour
lap steel pretty cheap,quite old but its got a cool
hawaiian sound.But ill still keep an eye for a used
pedal steel maybe when i come to america...
L.a

http://www.ashgrunwald.com/mp3/AshGrunwald_HowManyMoreYears.mp3

=====
www.luis-angulo.com