Re: Dual Echo Pros for Stereo Looping, First Impressions...

> I've also had a lot of fun taking a stereo loop in the repeater and
> turning it into a dual mono loop and using the "slip" function to move
> them in and out of sync.  Lots and lots of possibilities there.

Hey Mark,

Could you walk us through the steps you use to do this?  How do you
mono-ize
a set of stereo tracks on the Repeater, and then how do you usually give it
slip commands?

I figure the Repeater owners on the list might benefit from a rundown.  I
know I will!

Thanks in advance.

Doug