RE: help in understanding EDP stuttermode...

Yes, it works great on the FCB, you don't need a volume pedal for feedback.
Just specify the channel and controller # on the FCB & EDP, and activate
the
pedal on each preset of the FCB- easy with the FCB software editor
(available on the FCB Yahoo group). It is also easy to use note on commands
to control almost everything on the EDP too.

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com

        (related Q.. can I use a midi pedal for feedback or MUST it be
pugged in at the back?? I have the FCB1010 and them 2 pedals (however that
would however mean programming it on EVERY pedal... growwwn!! ))