Re: Musicians friend Price politics

Again, only to poke fun...

Why does this surprise anyone in a country where almost 50% of the
people voted for George Bush?

I totally agree with you all about Musician's Friend, and honestly I
only use them when something isn't available anywhere else, or they're
doing a blow out for less than anyone else has.  Other than that
they're useless.  If I need something quick and I have to go to Guitar
Center they usually give me a better price if I ask.  More likely than
not I'm more inclined to use zzounds or ebay.

Mark