Kobe gig dates fixed

Hi Loopers,

I got some contacts for the gig from LD members,Thanks.

Gig dates has fixed,

"Looper's Delight J 4th Round"

When:
21th Sunday November 2004
open 18:00 start 19:00

where:
Club Otoya
Kobe,Japan.
http://www.cavestudio.org/otoya

if you have interesting join gig,please mail me.

  Regards

  Sunao Inami
http://www.cavestudio.com