Lesson Learned: Ordering Anything involving UPS

This may be old-hat to you Internet-shopping savvy
loopers, but I just found out that the UPS driver can
decide to simply leave your package outside your door
if you're not home.

Lesson learned:  ALWAYS specify "signature required"
on your order.  Otherwise, the driver may leave it on
the street for easy pickings by any punk walking by.

I won't say more right now - I'm just getting more
frustrated the more I think about it and needed to
vent a bit while I wait for UPS to "investigate".