Re: Buying a PC Optimized for Audio

I've got an Echo Indigo and it's great for what it is.  Simple analog
stereo I/O, sounds great and very low latency.  I've had some minor
trouble with the drivers and my current favorite piece of software,
EnergyXT, but all in all I'd give it a thumbs up.  An outboard box
will give more I/O options, but will bulkier and more importantly,
have a higher latency (at least in theory). Good Luck,

--
Art Simon
http://art.simon.tripod.com