Re: mooziq?!

Hi all,

In a message dated 8/7/04 8:04:20 AM, Jhsidlo@aol.com writes:

>Re:Cooperation "Transcollaboration." Available at:
>http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/recooperation,
>www.unclebuzz.com and www.dogfingers.com

This IS a really fine album. James sent it to me a while back,
since it's a collaboration between himself and David Cooper
Orton. I really dig it -- along with a number of others he's
sent me from time to time.

It's one of the finer "ambientish" CDs in my collection (and
I've got quite a few). Far from being a lot of over-reverbated,
unconsciously-played mush, which IMOHO a lot of ambient
music descends to, this one has some fine melodies,
sensitivity and decent playing on it.

And . . . as anyone who was at last year's Y2K3 fest in santa
Cruz can attest to, James Sidlo is a monster guitar slinger.
Do they grow any other kind down there in Texas?

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian