Re: Musique concrete revisited...

Wow, I haven't thought about Source magazine in a long, long time.
I remember that issue, and you are correct the magnetic surface was
stuck on a page. I think there were instructions as to how to rig up a
tape head. There was also a diagram or discussion on how to run the
head over the magnetic square.