Re: Kravitz bites it./to be or not to be off-topic?...

--- mjnoble <not8ohm@iinet.net.au> wrote:

> what does *** mean?
>
> isn't europe also the home to the eurovision song
> contest? is that art?
>
> why am I joining in this discussion?
>
> buggered if I know...
>

> omjn

Yeah, I was tempted to post something pithy like
"women & their irony boards" or "the next Boy George,
but with a guitar & a penis" but I was going thru
possible responses faster than Arnold Schwarzenegger
in "The Terminator" so I decided not to.

;)

John

> zurrigo wrote:
>
> > why don't you go *** some where else?
> >
> > Monica wrote:
> >
> >> William:
> >>      Posing is tedious. What music of real
> compositional aesthetic
> >> sophistocation     and/or compelling
> primal/erotic/supernatural
> >> intensity has this man ever produced?
> >> He's a teeny-bopper corporate rock icon. Now add
> to that a Prince
> >> wanna-be.
> >> I'm not impressed. As an emerging guitar player
> myself one day I will
> >> smoke him -
> >> why? because I'm not about posing, but paying my
> dues and learning
> >> real technique
> >> and I'll never sell my soul for MTV but nourish
> it and make superior
> >> music.
> >> I won't even come on the scene for about another
> maybe 3 years till
> >> I've got it so tight
> >> that it hurts and more likely in the European
> sphere where art and
> >> not corporate excess is still the essence of
> music. I don't care much
> >> for retro 80s flying v's either. The guitars I'm
> about to produce in
> >> conjunction with 2 of the finest European guitar
> companies will smoke
> >> that too. Prepare... one day soon I'm gonna show
> everybody how it's done!
> >> Monica

=====
John Tidwell